The following privacy notice applies to DOODLERBLOG.COM website, ASKTHEADMIN.COM website, WTFLUCK.COM website, and any other site operated by KM Tech Group. We may change or update this policy from time to time, and we will notify you of any changes by changing the “last updated” notice set forth above. Accordingly, you should frequently visit this web page. Any updated policy shall be effective immediately after it is posted.
1. Activity. We may ask for some personal information, including your e-mail address, for certain activities on the Websites, such as for uploading pictures and posting comments.
2. Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use the Websites, the channels, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Websites (including UI elements, settings, and other information). We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
3. Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or picture content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Websites, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Websites, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
2. Certain information may be displayed to other Users when you upload pictures or send messages through the Websites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any pictures that you submit to the Websites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
3. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes).
4. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Websites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
Cookies; IP Logs
Your Choices; Opt-out
1. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Websites, in which case you can still view pictures and explore the Websites, but KM Tech Group may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also change certain personally identifiable information you submit to us by logging into your account.
2. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other Website features or services that depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, your browser may allow you to delete cookies that you have accepted at a later date.
3. We may allow third-party advertising companies and networks to serve cookies on the Website and to serve ads to you when you visit the Websites. These companies and networks may use the log file information and/or information collected by cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to prevent certain third parties from collecting and using such information (i.e., opt-out), or would like more information about these practices and to understand your choices regarding use of this information by these companies, you may visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.